Saturday, November 21, 2009
Lowongan S1 Ekonomi di Perusahaan Migas
Star Energy is an energy company with a primary focus on gas storage development. Founded in 1999, Star Energy is the UK’s second largest onshore oil producer and one of the main developers of underground gas storage using depleted oil and gas reservoirs. Star Energy employs over 150 people and has a turnover in excess of £50 million.
Our unique mix of resources, developments and skills, together with our dedication to environmental soundness, is the paradigm of an energy company for the 21st century.
he Star Energy vision is to be the fastest growing, most profitable energy company in Indonesia. It is international in its outlook, but Indonesian at heart. It will share its success with all of its stakeholders - employees, shareholders/investors, partners, contractors, local communities, financiers, the Government, the Country - always considering the long term impacts of its investments and operations. It will create value by building a balanced portfolio of projects with different risk/reward characteristics. It is an ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified company operating at the highest levels of safety, occupational health and environmental awareness and practice. It has a policy of "No Harm" to people or the environment, and will always stress safety and environmental protection ahead of production.
Financial Planning Manager
* Develops and continuously improves the financial model to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of model
* Involves in development of short term and long term business plan, in particular from the financial aspects
* Assists in securing financing relates to acquisition, development and operations (debt financing and/or equity participation and/or public equity)
* Interfaces with financier, regulators and lawyer to ensure the compliance with the requirements and regulations.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent. Job role in Treasury/Corporate Finance or equivalent.
For applying this position please follow the link below