The NUS MBA Study Awards
The study awards will be disbursed to deserving full time MBA candidates:
(1) The most prestigious NUS MBA Dean’s Award is equivalent to the prevailing full tuition fee
(2) The highly coveted NUS MBA Director’s Award is prized at half the prevailing tuition fee
(3) The NUS MBA Merit Award is a headstart for aspiring industry leaders prized at a quarter of the prevailing tuition fee
All full time MBA applicants who have accepted the admissions offer will be automatically considered for these awards – the amounts will be offset from tuition fees over three semesters. To be considered, all scholarship documents and requirements must be submitted by 31 January 2010. The NUS MBA Study Awards are open to all nationalities.
Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship:
The ADB-Japan Scholarship programme is awarded annually by Government of Japan to citizens of developing countries that are members of the ADB. Up to 11 scholarships are available for award annually to full-time students in the MBA programmes. Please refer to the eligibility requirements and selection criteria.
The ABD-JSP provides:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
Application form is available here. All completed applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Application deadline is 31 January 2010.
One APEC Scholarship, funded by the Singapore Ministry of Education, is awarded annually to candidates from APEC member economies who are admitted to the Full-time NUS MBA programme.
- Applicants from the 20 APEC economies, excluding Singapore
- Admitted to full-time NUS MBA
- Overall qualifications of the candidate
- Candidates who have not previously studied abroad
- Preference will be given to government officials
The NUS-APEC Scholarship provides
- Monthly stipend of S$1,300
- Tuition, health insurance, and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- One time book allowance of S$500
- One time settling in allowance of S$500
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore
- Cost of student exchange participation, up to S$6,000
- Cost of return travel from Singapore to home country on graduation
Applicants who accepted the admissions offer will be automatically considered. To be considered, all admission application documents must be submitted by 31 January 2010.
For more informastion about this scholarship please follow the link