PETROSEA: LOWONGAN TEKNIK ON THE JOB TRAINING
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
ON THE JOB TRAINING IN CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS (CONTRACT BASED FOR 3 MONTHS)
Education: Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in Mass Communications.
1. Able to communicate well (written and orally) in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
2. Have some experiences in writing, media relations, preparing press releases, and publications.
3. Proficient in MS Office, familiar with Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is an advantage.
4. Experienced in event management / organization.
5. Initiate internal and external communication improvements.
1. Liaise with Communication Ambassador Team consisting of representatives from various departments and projects for supplying information/ news with regards to their activities and performance for the various internal communications media.
2. Assist in managing internal communications events.
3. Assist in managing and improving Petrosea.Net in order to attract interests of the employees in accessing the intranet.
4. Assist in managing PetroSpective (company’s internal magazine) quarterly internal newsletter.
5. Initiating new tools that are effective to improve internal communications.
6. Responsible for the internal announcements within Petrosea and work closely with HR on policies and guidelines for the employee communications.
7. Assisting the Communications Coordinator with media relations initiatives which include development of press release, news update, and process improvement on dealing with the media.
8. Assisting the Communications Coordinator with shareholder and public relations initiatives which include development of Annual Report and AGM/EGM/Public Expose events.
9. Assist in managing external communication events and initiate further improvements and/or new gathering format(s).
10. Assist in managing the contents and improving corporate website in order to attract the interests of external stakeholders to access and gain company information from it.
11. Supporting the initiatives on issue management pertaining to corporate reputations.
12. Assisting the development of corporate publications including annual report and company profile.
13. Supporting the Corporate Communications function to provide the best service and solutions required by its customers.
To apply for this position, please send your application with a resume including recent color photograph, and put in email subject: OJT IN CORPCOMM to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW