Saturday, May 1, 2010
HSBC Jobs Recruitment
With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by around 220,000 shareholders in 119 countries and territories. The shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange in the form of American Depositary Receipts.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, including a rapidly growing e-commerce capability, HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work.
We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
Staff Premier Banking Trainee
Semarang (SEM), Surabaya (SBA), Bandung (BAN), Medan (MDN)
The job holder is responsible to acquire new high-networth customer and promote HSBC wealth management products. As the Trainee, you will be given appropriate training program, clear career path within the Sales and Distribution stream and rewarding incentive scheme.
* Hold minimum of a Diploma Degree from a reputable university
* Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
* Possess excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Strong passion in selling activities and customer focused.
* Commercial acumen
* Demonstrate high degree of credibility and integrity
* Has a minimum 6 months relevant experiences in sales or service function would be advantage
Teller - Sales And Distribution (Medan) (Code: TLR S&D MDN)
(Sumatera Utara - Medan)
The jobholder is responsible to process customer’s transaction needs (cash – withdrawal/deposit in FCY and LCY, demand draft, buy / sell travellers cheques, drawing payables, inhouse transfer etc) over the cash counter with the highest service standards, hospitable and friendly approach to the customers.
* Hold Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Possess knowledge and experience as a teller would be an advantage
* Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
* Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
* Has a strong drive to succeed
* Demonstrate high degree of integrity
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below:
HSBC - Human Resources Department
World Trade Center, 4th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta 12920
Please put the position code:PFS-09 as the subject of your e-mail application
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id