4 LOWONGAN KERJA ENGINEER GAME ONLINE
A fast growing online game company
location in Jakarta is urgently looking for
1. System Engineer (SE)
·Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
·Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and
·Supports administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange
and Sharepoint server clusters.
·Manages all system back-up and restore protocol.
·Plans and supports network and computing
troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
problems and resolution for future reference.
· Monitors system
performance and implements performance tuning.
· Manage user accounts,
permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
· Requires a thorough
knowledge of networking essentials.
· Oversee software and
· Strong analytical
abilities and professional office experience needed.
MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Sharepoint, Cisco Systems
Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP,
DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP, MPLS
Digital Graphic Designer (DGD)
·Think creatively to produce new and fresh ideas.
·Must be creative, organized, detail-oriented and able to
·Conceptualize, visualize and execute design artwork.
·Assist the marketing team with web, graphic and multimedia
·Skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe
Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash.
·Knowledge of 3D Max and web design would be a distinct advantage.
·Able to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia and English
·A team player with a good sense of responsibility and
positive work attitude
Account Assistant cum Admin (AA)
·Knowledge in Accounting Software
·Good communication skill
·Analytical, independent and fast
·Other Admin job or new task that
assign by superior
·Possess at least a Diploma in
·Required languages: English,
·Required Skill: MS Programme
·Fresh graduates are encouraged to
4. Game Master
-To provide in-game support to
- To plan and execute in-game events.
- To moderate assigned product forums.
- To provide periodic reporting to immediate supervisors on all internal
product related issue.
- To investigate game hacks and come up with preventive solutions.
- Responsible in the testing and evaluation of all product related content.
- To assist in any other jobs beyond the typical job scope as and when required
by the company.
Having customer service working experience is an added advantage
with online game play.
- Possess working experience in the related field is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel heavily when needed.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia andEnglish.
- Problem solving skillsand high level of creativity on the
job are essential.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- A team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint is an added
your interest to join this exciting team, please send your Application
letter, CV and
latest photo to
Please write an application code in your email’s subject