Tuesday, July 20, 2010

lowongan kerja 2010

lowongan kerja 2010


Teach Your Way Past The Current Economic Climate

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 01:32 AM PDT

Today, many individuals are finding the current economic climate a bit problematic, as it leaves many of us unempolyed, or on marginal salaries. So, how are we going to pick up the pieces?

After finishing higher education I realised I knew really quite a lot, and was now well learned, but I wasn’t being paid enough considering what I thought a graduate really should be earning. Since jobs are hard to find without the right experience, I felt I was a bit stuck and would have to continue my unrewarding and underpaid job, until this credit crunch was over.

It was while I was at work that I realised what I could do to make my own current “economic climate” more manageable. One of the school kids was doing his biology homework in the staff room on his break. He looked puzzled, so I went over to help him. After he told me what the problem was, I helped him work through it. After about 10 minutes he had realised what was going on and could understand how to finish the rest of his homework before his break was up. I remeber him saying “Thanks man, this stuff has always confused me, but now it’s really simple! You should become a personal tutor or instructor!” I was really pleased with myself that I’d been able to help someone, even though I’d had no previous experience at teaching. I then realised I had a natural ability for it, and so I decided to look into becoming a tutor.

I thought it’d be relatively easy to be able to balance being a tutor or instructor with work, as I could teach in my spare time. After researching on the net, I found out that a tutor typically earns between £20 and £30 an hour! I decided I would like to be able to promote my services in my neighbourhood without the fuss of agencies charging me commision, or signing me up to contracts etc. In the end, it was actually an acquaintance who reccomended Tutorlink to me.

It is a site that has provided me with everything I’ve wanted. I can decide what subjects I want to teach and at what level, e.g., GCSE, Key Stage 3, Undergraduate etc… I can select any number of subjects at once, and I can set different prices depending on subject and level! I can even include how much I want to charge should I have to travel to meet a clinet. The site really has been designed with the users in mind. It gives me a professional look, as I can put on contact sheets etc my web address as being in the format of: tutorlink.org.uk/username. When people visit my page, they can contact me directly, with no sign-up on their part, or any form of payment. And what is even better is that the site doesn’t charge me commission, just a simple £10 a month subscription! When you teach 6 hours a week, typically charging £20 an hour, I would definitely prefer the subscription over a commission!

Even if potential clients are not sure if there’s a tutor or instructor close to their home who can help them, as long as they go to Tutorlink they can use the really simple search box to search for what they’re looking for! If you go to the site then you can see for yourself how it works. They have an advanced search facility as well, just in case you want to narrow down your search and find the tutor that’s the right one for you!

Since they allow you to teach ANYTHING, I’ve just registered to instruct hiking as well, so I can get paid to enjoy my weekends on the hills! It does mean I spend less time on my new sofa and in front of my new plasma screen! ;)

IT Helpdesk Support Jobs in PT John Clements Consultants Indonesia

Posted: 18 Jul 2010 10:16 PM PDT

IT Jobs in PT John Clements Consultants Indonesia, the big one of consultant company, currently seeking for smart, highly motivated, highly enthusiastic and skillful individuals to join our aggressively Growing Organization as :

Technical & Helpdesk Support (Computerized Reservation System)
Requirements:
Have working experience in travel agent or experience in operating any kind of Computerized Reservation System min 2 years.
Graduate min Diploma D3 S1 in any field.
Have excellent communication skills, good appearance and ability to work in a team and individually
1 Full-Time and Contract position available.
Willing to be stationed in Jakarta Raya

Instructor (Surabaya):
Have experience in operating any kind of Computerized Reservation System or experience in coaching travel consultants or travel students min 3 years.
Graduate min Diploma D3 S1 in any field
1 Full-Time and Contract position available.
Excellent communication skill, Computer proficiency, sociable, responsible, honest, independent, discipline, smarts, dynamic, high stress-tolerance, positive attitude, good teamwork, and pleasant personality
Excellent communication skill and presentation skill.
Willing to be place in Surabaya.

If you think that you are really the right person to fill this challenging position, please send your application, CV and recent photograph to: ira@johnclements.co.id or apply online via job street . Put position code in subjext email .

PT John Clements Consultants Indonesia
Jl Buncit Raya No 168 Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12790.
Website: http://www.johnclements.co.id
IT Helpdesk Support Jobs expired date August 12, 2010

Power Electronic Jobs in Energy Technology Singapore

Posted: 18 Jul 2010 10:13 PM PDT

Job Career in Sony Electronics (Singapore) Pte Ltd , a engineering and manufacturing, sales and marketing, logistics and information systems, To support its Energy Technology Singapore only lithium ion polymer battery manufacturing plant., we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :

CS Engineer
Requirements:
Have 3 years of working experience in electrical device environment and knowledge in Quality Management.
Good knowhow in Power Supply Unit (PSU) use in TV, server & PC etc. will be an added advantage.
Engineering degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
Have excellent communication skills, good appearance and ability to work in a team and individually
Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Willing to be stationed in Singapore – Tuas

Job Description & Responsibilities:
Perform customer return analysis & onsite customer visit for continuous improvement in Power Supply Unit (PSU).
Conduct audit at subcon to ensure product compliance with HQ, customer, ISO and product safety requirement.
Carry out maintenance & implementation of product safety (eg: UL, CCC, CSA etc).
Carry out manufacturing line, defect corrective & preventive improvement activities through the use of analysis tools, Six Sigma application & Poka Yoke application etc.
Carry out quality control management activities at subcon to ensure finished goods conform to Sony requirement.
Conduct training program such as QC tools, elementary technology training (soldering, chemical control, screw tightening, ESD etc) as part of the constant activities to level-up subcon.
Achieve 100% customer requirement in QCDS.

If you believe you have the right qualification to succeed, please send your CV detailing experience complete with a current photograph by email to: recruitment.sets@ap.sony.com or

The Human Resources Department
Sony Electronics (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Energy Technology Singapore
1 Tuas Road
Singapore 638481
Email: recruitment.sets@ap.sony.com
Power Electronic in Singapore expired date August 11, 2010

Oil Gas Job in Kernel Oil Pte, Business Development Manager

Posted: 18 Jul 2010 05:21 PM PDT

Kernel Oil Pte Ltd, the one of Big Oil Gas Company , to share our vision of continuous growth in worldwide markets, we invite dynamic and result oriented person with motivation and creativity to full fill following position:

Business Development Manager – Oil & Gas (BDM2-PAP)
Requirements:
Good Knowledge in Market potential, Market share, Market strategy, Marketing information and decision making.
Having experience in Marketing Oil gas company 3 years
Good communicator – Excellent command of both spoken and written in Chinese & English.
Proactive, Meticulous, responsible and self-motivated.
Excellent Communication, negotiation and presentation skills, both Indonesia and English
Strong analytical and strategic thinking
Having competency of Leadership: Planning, Organizing, Actuating, Controlling
Strong leadership skill and people management

Job Description & Responsibilities:
Your Main Role and responsibilities will be discussed and agreed from time to time based on companies requirements and will mostly cover the scopes stipulated below, which may be reviewed from time to time with the Head Office:
Preparing market analysis, business plan and propose business opportunities in oil and gas business to head office.
Directly involved in contacting new clients/contacts and coordinate with the existing clients for better cooperation and market share.
Finding the good contacts of networking for the company.
Mapping out the competitors analysis and propose competitive trading strategy
Arranging the monthly team meeting & visits to prospects including Meeting Scheduling, Agenda & Appointments & Follow Ups.
Getting latest and verified market intelligent news in oil and gas related.

If you are confident that you can meet our requirement, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae expected salary and most recent photograph to: employment@kerneloil.com
Oil Jobs in Kernel Oil Pte as Business Development Manager expired date July 31, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment