Thursday, July 1, 2010
Lowongan Kerja Teknik Mesin PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
MEN0037 – ENGINEER – CONSTRUCTION
The Construction Engineer – Mechanical reports to the Senior Engineer Mine Water Management (MWM) Construction/Scheduling and is responsible for conducting MWM designs and quality control programs consistent with PTNNT guidelines and procedures. To perform specific discipline design engineering for the MWM Engineering Group.
• Degree in relevant engineering discipline, advance graduate qualifications in mechanical.
• Intermediate English competency
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office, graphics software and Email.
• At least three (3) years experience in quality control and design and construction in mining/heavy industry.
• Specific computer skills appropriate to discipline.
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than July 3, 2010. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042, e-mail: PTNNT.Recruitment@newmont.com
Posted by kasiful at 2:01 AM