A reputable International Service Company having its regional headquarter
for Asia pacific in Kuala Lumpur, involving in Exploration, Commissioning,
Training, Operation & Maintenance, Shutdown & Turnarounds for the upstream
and downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries invites
experienced candidates to fill the following position :
*Job responsibilities :*
· To execute all duties assigned by the Area Manager in an accurate
and timely manners.
· To manage and run the daily operation of Area office effectively.
· To prepare and deliver quality technical and/or commercial bids
and proposals in line with call for tender instruction.
· To coordinate the preparation of all tenders and follow-up after
submission and execution.
· To ensure that regular and accurate feedback is received from
clients and key accounts, to ensure high standard of quality in the delivery
of services to customer satisfaction.
· To assist Area Manager and provide effective business intelligence
to ensure successful tenders.
· To be responsible for manpower, material and equipments required
for the projects as well as in the tenders.
· To be responsible for all general daily office administration and
to comply with all licensing, legal and fiscal requirements in the Area.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- 5 years experience in Oil & Gas Service Industry
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Result oriented, cost minded and able to work under pressure and to
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, able to elaborate comprehensive
and well written proposals.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their details resume with recent
photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org