PT. Bakrie Construction is multidiscipline engineering contractor specializing in heavy
steel and piping fabrication & construction (www.bakrieconstruction.com), are urgently seeking an
enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individual to fill the position of:
1. Graduated from Mechanical Engineer / Naval Engineer or Accounting
2. Have Experience minimal 5 years as Cost Controller Engineer or Project Controller Engineer for Oil and Gas Fabricator or Engineering.
3. Familiar with Project Cast Flow, Project Forecast and Budgeting
4. Familiar to create or and review Project Cost Report
5. Familiar with Project Estimation and Project Cost Analyst (Profit or Loss statement)
6. Have a Good Working about Project Cost Control / Project Control
7. English (Oral and Written)
8. Work Under pressure in Limited time and team work.
9. Capable to handle more than 2 projects as Cost Controller Engineer in same time
Interested candidates are invited to submit application and recent photograph to the address below.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
(Subject : Contract Engineer)