Our mission, vision and values are the DNA of our organization. These commitments drive us forward and touch every business decision. From our culture to the products and services we offer around the globe - we are a company dedicated to our customers' financial success.
Since 1995, PT Sun Life Financial Indonesia has provided the country with a comprehensive range of protection and wealth management products, including life insurance, education insurance, health insurance and retirement plans.
Every year, we have experienced significant growth in the markets we operate in. It is our constant endeavour to enhance our products and services on an ongoing basis in order to meet the needs of our customers.
As of December 31, 2009, Sun Life Financial Indonesia's Risk Based Capital (RBC) is 239 percent to IDR 3.72 trillion in assets, which is more than double the government requirement of 120 percent. Our agents and employees have worked tirelessly to gain the trust of our customers, and we continue to expand our agency and non agency distribution business through products like bancassurance and through direct marketing and telemarketing. Today we provide innovative products to our customers through more than 40 sales offices in Indonesia.
Sun Life Financial Indonesia is part of Sun Life Financial, one of the world's leading financial services organizations. Chartered in 1865 and headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Sun Life Financial has operations in several key markets around the world.
Assistant Manager, Recruitment, Employee Development & Relations
Job Purpose :
Carry out activities to ensure the implementation of Recruitment process and provides support in Training Programs Delivery and People Development.
Job Responsibility :
- Implement recruitment activities (advertising; arrangement for interviewing, testing, ranking and selecting candidates; checking references, database maintenance, correspondence, etc), and support the Sunlife Financial Group in the recruitment process, such as the internal and external job postings and forwarding CVs to HR Business Partners.
- Support HR Business Partners and Shared Services HR Head in managing ongoing relationships with external recruitment agencies.
- Support the implementation of various development programs for Sunlife Financial Group in Indonesia e.g. on-boarding , training, and employee activities
- Maintain the accurate and updated training database and provide the required reports
- Prepare reports for Recruitment activities and Training Programs delivery.
- Bachelor Degree or SI with a grade point average exceeding 2.75
- 5 years relevant experience
- Working Knowledge of employment related regulations in Indonesia and compliance practice within company and regulatory requirements.
- Preferably a working knowledge of life insurance theory and products, or other finance industry.
- Good Planning and Organizing skills
- Good Human Relationship skills.
- Good Communication skill both in verbal and written in English
- Accurate, good sense of urgency and result orientation