Lowongan Bank Syariah Mandiri, Product Development Staff : Company values in utmost appreciation to humanity and integrity have been deeply rooted within everyone at Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) since its early establishment.
Established since 1999, BSM has in fact appeared as blessings and a morale learnt from the 1997-1998 economic and monetary crisis. As is known, the economic and monetary crisis, followed by multi-dimension crisis including in the national politics, has massively affected all aspects of public life, not an exception to business matters. Under such a condition, the conventional banksdominated banking industry suffered from the worst crisis. The government finally took action by restructuring and recapitalizing the banks in Indonesia.
One of the conventional banks, PT Bank Susila Bakti (BSB) owned jointly by Employee Welfare Foundation (YKP) of PT Bank Dagang Negara and PT Mahkota Prestasi also suffered from the crisis. BSB sought to survive the crisis by merger with other banks and inviting foreign investors.
At the same time, the government merged four banks (Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Exim, and Bapindo) to become a new bank under the name PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) on July 31, 1999. The merger policy also positioned and declared PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) as the new majority owner of BSB.
Further to the merger, Bank Mandiri embarked on consolidation and commissioned Sharia Banking Development Team. The team aims to develop sharia banking business services within the Bank Mandiri business group as a response to the law enforcement of UU No. 10 Year of 1998 that allows commercial banks for running sharia transaction services (dual banking system).
The Sharia Banking Development Team concluded that the law enforcement serves the right time for converting PT Bank Susila Bakti from conventional to sharia banking. Accordingly, the Sharia Banking Development Team prepared the system and infrastructure to change conventional banking activities of BSB to a bank running on the basis of sharia principles under the name PT Bank Syariah Mandiri just as legalized with the Notarial Act of Sutjipto, SH, No. 23 dated September 8, 1999.
The change in BSB business type into sharia commercial bank has been approved by the Bank Indonesia Governor through Decree No. 1/24/ KEP.GBI/1999, October 25, 1999. Through the Decree of Senior Deputy Governor of Bank Indonesia No. 1/1/
KEP.DGS/ 1999, the central bank approved the bank renaming into PT Bank Syariah Mandiri. Following the approval and legal registration, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri has officially been in operation since 25 Rajab 1420 H or November 1, 1999.
The Bank is now coming, performing and growing as a bank that combines business ideals and spiritual values as the basis of its operation. The harmony of business ideals and spiritual values creates a comparative advantage for Bank Syariah Mandiri to perform in the banking industry in Indonesia. BSM was born to build Indonesia better.
Product Development Staff
Work Location: Jakarta
* Carry out products and services development with given time, the support of IT system, SLA and target oriented.
* Promote the products and services at internal and external
* Making a review of the products and services
* Create products and services performance reports
* Team work for business process
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Political Science, Airline Operation/Airport Management, Maritime Studies, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Medicine, Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Formulate Concepts and Analyst, Marketing Communication, Microsoft Office.
* Preferred skill(s): Computer/Programming knowledge, Sharia/Syariah Banking, Read Al-Quran.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 1 Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates please apply online at the link provided below
Link to Apply
Lowongan Kerja Teknik