Lowongan Kerja Arutmin Indonesia 2011 : Arutmin is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond.
Arutmin's firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia's largest and most respected coal producers.
Business Analyst (Code: BA) - Jakarta Selatan
* Based in Jakarta Office.This is a staff position reporting to Management Reporting & Expediting Proposal Superintendent. He/she is responsible to support analysis of business operation and reporting in Finance department in order to provide the accurate data and analysis for company business.
* Min S-1 Degree from Accounting or Finance Management with GPA min. 3.00.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills, both English and Indonesian.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Computer literate
* Independent, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
* Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
Safety Officer (Code: SO) - Kalimantan Selatan
* This position is based at our site in South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Safety & Health Supervisor. This position is responsible for planning, implementing & controlling safety programs to ensure that all employees, and contractors comply with the company policy and standard on safety.
* Min. S1 Degree in health science or relevant disciplines
* Having minimum 2 years experiences in related position.
* Good skills in assessment, auditing, training in health, safety & security.
* Possess good knowledge in mining safety and health regulations, HSE management and audit system.
* Posses good interpersonal, leadership skill and people management
* Capable to work with minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure.
* Good communication skills in Indonesia and English both written and oral, computer literate in Microsoft Office Programs.
* High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented and high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (BA or SO) at the subject of your email to email below.
Lowongan Kerja Wika Beton