Lowongan Kerja Global TV 2011 : globaltv was also used its generic digital on-screen graphics. It also have different form and used for its advertisements.
In the first day of the on air, the globaltv on-screen DOG was appeared next to the MTV logo. It features the first globaltv logo, which is uses a stylized “G”, with the stylized “tv” on its back side, and with a slash between “tv” and “G”.
Nickelodeon programming segments on globaltv was used Nickelodeon Southeast Asia graphics before mid-2006, with the introduction of new episodes. After opened its new episodes, the segment used a squarish-style with green and white boxes, orange text, and blue background. It was revamped on late-2006, when globaltv unveiled its second logo, replacing the previous one. This features a spherical “G”, with the channel name at the bottom. The “G” was in colors looks like the color scheme in Nickelodeon graphics. Its ident features three goo was unified to form “G”, and the flipping of the channel’s name.
From August 2007 until mid-2008, the globaltv logo, among with other MNC terrestrial channel began flipping and “morphing” into the MNC print logo. On 2007, Nickelodeon segments uses a new graphic.
In 2007 also, it features the “G-bot” theme. It features a robot that shaped in “G”, arranged the letters to form the name of the station piece-by-piece, and then step up, pulling the hands. The last program to use the ident was the final stage of Euro 2008.
The current logo and DOG was introduced in 2009. It features a blue-coated white sphere, with a cut in shape looks like the previous logo, and the text in lowercase. The new ident was shown. However, Nickelodeon segments no longer uses the promotion except during an advertisements.
Global TV open a new challange for young, dinamic and creative people. An opportunity for you to embark on a profession that offers unlimited possibilities and exceptional career success in an organisation that values your talents and contribution. You would have to be somebody doing interesting and exciting jobs, and in a great working environment.
And that you’d be given the chance to contribute, as well as to learn and grow, and be rewarded for the below position as:
Creative Officer (CO)
* Maximum age 28 years old
* S1 Social, broadcast, or communication
* Having analytical thinking, creative thinking and attention to detail
Media Relation (MR)
* Handling press release and press conference for TV programs and company events
* Male / Female
* Maximum age 30 years old
* S 1 Communication
* Good communication and coordination skill
* Having good networking with journalist or pers
Legal Section Head (LSH)
* Drafting and reviewing Contract (both in Bahasa Indonesia and English) Assisting the company if there any litigation cases
* Assisting the company if there any litigation cases
* Maximum of age 35 years old
* Excellence in English
* Preferably has advocate license
* Has great capabilities in drafting and well understanding of English Contract
* Excellent knowledge about Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Right
* Good knowledge and understanding about tv and broadcasting law
* Willing and able to work as a team
* Able to work in challenging situation, working under pressure and self target oriented
System Administrator (SA)
* Male or Female
* Maximum of age 30 years old
* Technical skill : windows server 2003, exchange server 2003, active directory, domain, proxy, anti virus, linux, firewall
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
* Able to perform well under pressure, honest and hard worker person
TX Operator / Engineer (TE)
* Transmitter monitoring
* Maximum 30 years old
* D3 / S1 Electronic
* Available to work in flexible time (shift)
* Applicant must have photo in the resume
* Only qualified candidates will be proceed further.
if you interested please apply at following link code:
Lowongan Kerja D3 elektro