Lowongan Kerja Hotel Novotel Semarang : An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: “At Novotel, we grow faster”. To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Sales Administration Job Reference 91004
To handle all administration and ensure the smooth running of the department under the supervision of the Sales Supervisor.
* The Sales Administration attendant performs her duties within the framework defined by the chain and hotel norms and by international regulations as specified by the Sales Supervisor.
* Assist the Sales Supervisor in organizing the filing system of the Division / Department / Section.
* Ensure that the stock of stationery items are accounted for and well maintained.
* Organize the recording system for all in coming and out going correspondences as well as incoming telephone calls.
* Handle all typing work required. Take minutes of meetings.
* Assist in the dispatch and collection of correspondence in the hotel.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the office.
* Handle all incoming telephone calls and take messages.
* Prepare and send out facsimile messages.
* Assist in the packing of materials when required. e.g. hotel brochures, sales kits, giveaway etc.
* Is familiar with the operation and application of the hotel's computer, typewriter, personal computer (operating the required programs), facsimile and office telephone switchboard system and all necessary computer software programs.
* Able to welcome all guests at the hotel/department upon arrival and provide basic information as and when required.
* Able to handle sales inquiries. (Hotel brochures, slides, sales kits and give-away)
* Keeps well informed about the product (lodging, catering and other facilities)
Interested candidates please send your CV and application to email below
Lowongan LG Indonesia 2011