Lowongan kerja Recruiter Officer Weatherford Indonesia : Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT) is one of the largest global providers of advanced products and services that span the drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention cycles of oil and natural gas wells. Weatherford employs approximately 40,000 employees worldwide, operates in more than 100 countries with 800 service bases and 16 technology development and training facilities.
Today’s Weatherford is a result of internal growth and innovation as well as the consolidation of more than 250 strategic acquisitions. From a strategic standpoint, Weatherford has two key objectives--efficiency and productivity. Weatherford strives for efficiency, both in terms of delivering results for its clients as well as leveraging its worldwide infrastructure. The ultimate goal in both cases is to help reduce costs and increase well productivity. As well, Weatherford has created a more streamlined organizational structure to continue a push towards greater individual productivity levels through more intensive recruiting, training and retention.
RECRUITER OFFICER (Temporary – 6 Months)
* S1 graduated in Psychology
* Experience 2 or 3 years as Recruiter preferably in Consultant Company
* Excellent knowledge of contemporary recruitment procedures and practices.
* Strong in English both written and verbal communication skills.
* Familiar with Psychology test
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to work under-pressure
* Well organized & Target Oriented
* Good English skills (written and verbal)
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with Recruiter Officer (TEMP) as subject before 5th May 2011 to :
Lowongan Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII)