Lowongan Perusahaan PT Anzawara Satria - General Administration Staff : PT. Anzawara Satria, a growing coal mining firm with concession in South Kalimantan is urgently recruiting talented professionals for its headquarter in Mega Kunigan, Jakarta. The company offers unlimited growth potentials for the right candidates.
1. General Administration Staff at South Kalimantan, Banjarmasin
* Female, maximum 33 years old
* Graduated from reputable College / University (Min.D3)
* Posses good knowledge in Secretarial and Administration Duties, strong data management skills
* Having experience in similar nature min. 1 years
* Having great time management and strong PC skills especially excel
* Having experience in digital and manual data filling systems and patty cash
* Able work independently and in team
2. IT Networking and Support Staff at South Kalimantan, Banjarmasin and Jakarta Raya
* Male, max age 30 years old
* Minimum D3 , majoring in Information Engineering with GPA min 3.00
* Excellent analytical skill and innovative problem solving
* Proactive, hardworking, disciplined, result oriented
* Preferably having basic programming skills (Programmer), web design and maintenance skills, networking & technical support such as, domain controller server, proxy server, mail server, file server, etc (Networking)
3. Legal Staff at Jakarta Raya
* Male or Female
* Age between 25 – 35 years old
* Hold min a Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university
* Experience in reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts
* Knowledge and exposure in IUP licenses process is desired
* Exposure to mining regulations
* Minimum 3 years experience in mining firm, or law firm with mining firm as client
* Able to build good communication and network both with government and private companies
* Comprehensive knowledge of Words and PowerPoint
* Fluency in English, min written
4. Secretary at Jakarta Raya
* Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging and scheduling meetings also training and supervise lower-level clerical staff
* Assisting Directors in tasks from various department (Business Development, Legal and Mining) including IT (Desktop Support) and creative design
* Assisting General Affair in office equipment procurement
* Age between 28 – 35 years old
* Min diploma from secretary
* Have five years experienced in administration or as executive assistant, experience in Mining firm desired
* Self motivated, positive attitude, enthusiastic and initiative
* Fluency in English both written and oral is a must
* Inter-personal communication skills
* Excellent Computer skills: Power Point, Word, knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is desired
5. Chief Accounting & Finance at Jakarta Raya
* Plans, directs, organizes and schedules the activities of finance and accounting Departement.
* Make report in financial statement, cash flow and budgeting.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting.
* Experience min 3-5 years.
* GPA minimum 2.8 (scale of 4) from reputable university
* Ability to work independently and in team, high accuracy, detail oriented, strong critical thinker and analytical thinking.
* Clear analytical mind and skills in problem solving.
* Able to work under pressure and in a tight deadline.
* Age 23 – 35 years.
* Specific qualifications:
o Plans, directs, organizes and schedules the activities of finance and accounting Departement.
o Experience in Public Accounting Firm is preferred.
o Good understanding in accounting, financial reporting and taxation. Knowledge in internal control system is a plus.
o Make report in financial statement, cash flow and budgeting
o Able in operating accounting system in Mining Industry (knowledge of PSAK 33)
o Computer literate and able to handle presentation.
o Good command in English language both in written and verbal.
o Proficient in MYOB.
6. Procurement Staff
at Jakarta Raya
* Analyzing Bill of Material (BOM) from the Engineering Department dan determining instruments/parts needed for a specific project
* Sending pricing inquiries to selective vendors/suppliers
* Selecting suitable vendors/suppliers based on their product qualities and pricing
* Building mutual relationship with our vendors/suppliers
* Making Purchase Orders (PO) for a specific project
* Selecting shipping companies for purchased items
* Regularly updating price list database whenever necessary
We are looking for the following skills and experience from the candidate:
* Minimum D3 degree in Mechanical Engineering, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Good understanding in instruments/parts, especially in the oil and gas industries
* Good in MS Word and Excel is a must
* Bilingual in Indonesian and English is highly preferable
* Good in management and communication skills
* Self motivation and willingness to learn is necessary
Applications will be treated confidentially. Interested candidates shall submit an applications and detailed resume stating the relevant information including current and expected salary and the most updated photograph at the latest April 21st 2011 to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Penerimaan BAPPENAS 2011