Lowongan Senior Reservoir Engineer Triangle Pase Inc : Triangle Pase Inc (TPI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Triangle Energy (Global) Limited. We are a Production Sharing Contract, operates the Pase field in Lhoksukon-Aceh Province, Indonesia. TPI is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for an experienced Senior Reservoir Engineer to assist the Company grow.
Senior Reservoir Engineer
* Reporting to the Exploration Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for building reservoir models.
* Carry out simulations to evaluate the possible development scenarios and associated reserve profiles.
* Ensuring the reliability of data and calculations, defining and optimizing the date required for Reservoir Engineering studies.
* Minimum University degree, major in Petroleum engineering (or any related discipline)
* Age between 35 – 50 years old
* Experience minimum 8 years of well-rounded oil & gas industry.
* Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams adding value to the assets through capital investment, and application of solid reservoir management skills is required.
* Have experience with the application of traditional and non-traditional reservoir engineering techniques including decline curve analysis, volumetric analysis, well test analysis, material balance, pressure transient analysis, economic and risk analysis and other aspects of reservoir engineering.
* Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), ARIES experience is preferred and Public Information systems (PI / Powertools / Drilling info) Eclipse (or related reservoir modeling software) PANSYSTEM (or related pressure transient analysis software).
* Point of hire in Jakarta.
* Fluency in English.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Demonstrated ability to use petroleum engineering principles to solve problems and identify enhancement opportunities.
* Strong background in reservoir engineering and pattern management practice.
* Good overall practical oilfield operations knowledge.
* Expertise in working with geoscientists, and production and facilities engineers, and in preparing AFEs.
* Expertise in using commonly used reservoir engineering.
* Strong interpersonal skills for working in multi-disciplinary and multicultural project teams.
* Well-developed report writing and presentation preparation and delivery skills.
Candidates with no formal qualifications but with a proven record of related technical training achievements will be considered.
Applicants who meet the above criteria and up for this challenge are invited to send in a detailed resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org for company profile www.triangleenergy.com.au
Lowongan Kerja S1 Perusahaan