Penerimaan BAPPENAS RI 2011 National Programme Coordinator : UNFPA 8th COUNTRY PROGRAMME (2011-2015), PROGRAMME COOPERATION BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF INDONESIA AND UNFPA, Expressions of Interest
The Government of Indonesia through National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) has received financing from the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) invites individual consultants who will be employed to Bappenas, BKKBN, BPS, Ministry of Health, Forum Parlemen untuk Kependudukan dan Pembangunan (IFPPD), and Komnas Perempuan. The main tasks of assignments are to support daily activities of the program. The duration of contract will be initially for 8 months, with possibility of extension subjected to performance and availability of fund.
The Procurement Committee of Bappenas is now inviting skilled, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of the project for the position:
National Programme Coordinator (1 person)
* Minimum a Master degree in health, social, and economic development or related discipline to the position.
* Min. 5 years experience in population studies, health of reproduction, and gender in Indonesia.
* Preferably, the candidate has experience on working for government, United Nations and its agency or international agencies.
* Good in english (writing and speaking).
* The main task will be assisting Bappenas and UNFPA to manage an efficient programme implementation at national and sub national levels. Salary will be around IDR 24.000.000
Finance and Administrative Assistant (6 persons)
* Bachelor in accounting, management and /or related social science.
* Experience working with government, and/or UN agencies or International NGOs is preferable.
* Minimum 3 years working experience in administrative, finance or management.
* Able to communicate clearly and appropriately in English orally and in writing
* Willing to work full time.
* The main taks will be managing finance and administrative tasks following the government and UNFPA standard of procedure. Salary will be around IDR 7.000.000
Expressions of interest (Curriculum VItae) must be sent to the address below no later than 22 April 2011:
Procurement Committee of
Ministry of National Development Planning/
National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas)
Contact Person : Ir. Hari Kristijo, MSc.
Gedung Madiun Lantai Basement,
Ruang Sekretariat Pengadaan Barang dan Jasa PHLN
Jalan Taman Suropati No 2, Jakarta Pusat 10310, Indonesia
Phone : (021) 31936207 ext. 3551 Fax : 31931392
e-mail : email@example.com
For Finance and Administrative Assistant please indicate your preference duty location (Bappenas, BKKBN, BPS, Ministry of Health, IFPPD or Komnas Perempuan) at the top of your CV
Admin Executive Job Vacancies