Eventually the bank’s customers expanded to civil servant pensioners as well. For more than 50 years BTPN has focused its banking services to serve pensioners, working closely together with the State Pensiun Insurance company, PT Taspen and the state postal company, PT Pos Indonesia.
In 1986, the bank’s name was changed to its current Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional name. Then, in 1993, the bank upgraded its license from a savings bank to become a commercial bank. More recently,in March 2008, BTPN went public and was listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The bank’s majority shareholder is TPG Nusantara S.a.r.l, an investment company
owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group--a US global private equity firm), with 71.6% of the bank’s shares.
Besides its core business in the pension market, BTPN launched its Micro lending business — btpn | mitra usaha rakyat — in 2008. As of December 2009, BTPN has 1,030 branches throughout Indonesia, including 539 branches of micro lending business.
Creative Design And Multimedia Editor internal media communication
Work Location: Jakarta
- Create ideas and concept on internal media communication
- Program creator of design contest, motivation program based on need, design contest promo and as of producer of sales event, product launching, sales process campaign, gathering, awarding.
- Female/Male, age maximum 35.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Min 2 Year experience as a design graphic and multimedia editor
- Having knowledge and skill for Graphic Design & multimedia editor
- Having sales motivation and result oriented
- Creative, Good attitude, Hardworking, Self Motivated with good Initiative
Please send your detailed profile, working experience, expected salaries, email address and contact number addressed to:
(format file : *doc, *pdf, *zip, max 300kb)