PT Holcim Indonesia 2011
Prepare The Future Leader of PT Holcim Indonesia
Holcim is a pioneer and an innovator in Indonesia's fast-developing cement sector, as the market for homes, commercial buildings and infrastructure expands. We are the only provider of a fully integrated range of nine cement types, concrete and aggregates.
We are building a unique franchise in delivering complete, affordable housing solutions and upgrades, drawing on the skills of over 3,000 Holcim trained masons, over 43 franchisees and over 9,000 retail outlets across the island of Java. Holcim Beton was first to market with MiniMix phone service for same-day ready-mixed concrete delivery, and first with mobile concrete batching plants. Our construction industry seminars on best practices in large scale concrete pouring for multi storey building foundations are literally ground breaking. We are pioneers in creating a professional centre of excellence in vocational and managerial skills, the Holcim Academy, drawing students from across SE Asia.
Holcim Indonesia is a leading fully integrated producer of cement, ready mixed concrete and aggregates with a unique and expanding retail franchise offering the most complete end-to-end solution to home building, from building materials supply to design and speedy, safe construction.
Now we are opening position to find the right future leader at our company.
Graduated Development Program - IT
Work Location: Jakarta
- GDP is an education program specifically designed to anticipate the Company's need for future leaders to tackle future challenges including supporting its business sustainability
- Education: Minimum S1 (Bachelor Degree) in Information Technology from reputable University
- GPA min 3.00 of 4.00
- Experience : Minimum 1year (optional)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Age: 25 years of age or less
- Language: Good command in English both oral & written
- Other qualification / skills: Willing to working hard and working under pressured
- Ready for placement throughout Indonesia
Organizational Design & Development Dept.