Lowongan Kerja S1 Teknik Hess Corporation 2011 : Hess Corporation aspires to be the leading global independent energy company. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrance their work wit a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 18 countries across six continents. The company's headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Huston, London, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, NJ.
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office as :
Offshore Facilities Manager (OFM).
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for managing the offshore operations team for Pangkah field. This responsibility includes the safety of the people, environment and facilities. It also includes day to day production operations, and maintenance of the facilities and structures. Achieving department key performance objectives and communicating with other departments leads as necessary are as important. Development of the operations team members is essential.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage the safety of the people, environment and facilities.
• Manage Human Resources.
• Insure the implementation of teamwork and cooperation and proper flow of communication and information within the offshore team.
• Set objectives and clear expectation for all subordinates. Insure objectives, KPIs and clear expectations are known by entire offshore team.
• Insure production volume meets budget plan.
• Insure maintenance planning and execution meets budget plan.
• Insure safety of the workforce is the primary consideration on all day to day activity.
• Insure the workforce has the appropriate training in safe work practices, JSA preparation.
• Insure emergency response capability is available at all times and all necessary team members are trained in emergency response.
• Understand and insure oil spill response planning and capability is adequate and known by all offshore team members.
• Insure appropriate emergency response capability is demonstrated routinely, including fire response and emergency medical care response.
• Personal attendance to the offshore facilities periodically must be managed.
• Learn and implement Hess Rules and Production Excellence.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in energy industry with at least 5 years experience in supervisory/management position.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Petroleum Engineering is preferred.
• Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Ability to collaborate and cooperative with others is essential.
• Understanding the need for sense of urgency and drive for closure is required.
Interested applicants please apply only the link that provide below
and go to Search E&P Jobs
send your CV (max 100 KB) to recruitment-Indonesia@hess.com and quote “OFM_Name_Last Company_Current Position_Years of Working Experience_Education Background_University” in the subject, no later than 2 June, 2011.
Please note that only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.
Lowongan Kerja Rumah Sakit Premier Bintaro