Pegawai Non CPNS
Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs at the time of the new order was formed on July 25, 1966 with the name of the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry (economic affairs), which at that time occupied by Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono IX. The Ministry was incorporated in the cabinet Ampera I with the task of implementing the stabilization and rehabilitation programs which concentrate on controlling inflation, livelihood pencukupan food, rehabilitation of infrastructure and national development.
Governance and always in motion a dynamic development has demanded this ministry to continue to expand so that several times changed its name and leadership. The name "Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs" had just started in 2000. (See Minister, Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs)
Currently, the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs has the task to assist the president in synchronizing and coordinating the planning, preparation, and implementation of policies on the economy.
In performing the above task, the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs has the functions:
- synchronization preparation, and implementation of policies in the fields of economy,
- coordinate the preparation, and implementation of policies on the economy,
- control the implementation of affairs ministry referred to in paragraphs a and b,
- property management / wealth of the countries the responsibility of the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs;
- supervision over the implementation of tasks within the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs;
- execution of certain tasks given by the President.
- Aged less than 30 years
- Bachelor of S-1 and D-3
- Mastering the Knowledge Economy (Economics, Management, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Socio-Economic)
- Spiritual and Physical Health
- Understand English (Active and Passive)
- Mastering Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Cover Letter in the Indonesian language
- Most recent Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a picture of yourself
- Send your Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mamay.sukaesih @ gmail.com
- Candidates selected will receive a call via email to follow selection:
- May 18, 2011 - general knowledge and economic assessment
- May 19, 2011 - computing skills
- The selection process based on the highest cumulative score from the assessment and skills. Weighting and selection of material is different between the candidate with education S-1 and D-3
- Employment contract is valid for 1 (one) year and are renewable.
- Download Document in Bahasa
- Ms. Mamay - Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, Tel. 021-3521843 - email: email@example.com