NR Plant OHS Officer Work location Narogong Jawa Barat
Scope of works:
- The incumbent has responsibility to facilitate, drive and assist all implementation aspects of approved OH&S management System (Holcim OH&S Pyramid and fatality prevention elements) and guidelines in efficient and effective manners, which based on approved risk management framework for cement manufacturing operations.
- Proactively develop and maintain a positive work team environment, active communication, open and honestly at any time.
- Bachelor degree in HSE or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in Health, Safety and Environmental Management context with an extensive and successful previous occupational health and safety background in Manufacturing, Oil and Gas or Mining Industries
- Computer literacy, MS Office & Lotus Notes (optional SAP)
- Excellence communication skills in Bahasa and English ( oral and written )
- Certificate from related Occupational Health and Safety
- Ability to demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of Indonesian OHS & Environmental Regulation
- Hazard identification, Risk Assessment and Accident Investigation skills
- Adapts and Learns
- Willing to travel domestically & internationally