Lowongan Kerja Acer Indonesia Juni 2011 : Acer Indonesia ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. In 2000, Acer spun-off its manufacturing operation to focus on globally marketing its brand-name products: desktop and mobile PCs, servers and storage, displays, peripherals, and e-business solutions for business, government, education, and home users. Vision A reputable winner in the knowledge-based economy through innovative business models, and marketing of IT products and services. Mission Breaking barriers between people and technology signifies the company’s long-term vision and direction, to bridge the gap between technology and its users.
We are one of the fastest growing IT Company and now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of :
Marketing Communication Administration
* Monitor and collect company product’s advertisement from media (newspaper, magazines, etc) to ensure all supporting document completed for claim process.
* Input and verify all claims to be reported to HQ for embedded 3rd party logo (AMD, Microsoft, and Intel) to support the claim process smoothly.
* Prepare all correspondence relates to department activities in order to support department activities run smoothly and execute properly.
* Prepare PR form to procurement and monitor the goods in order to ensure all requisition in line with the procedure.
* Input approved budget into MOL to ensure all Marcom budget recorded in the system properly.
* Input to MOL for any invoice to ensure all expenses recorded in accurately and timely.
* Minimum Bachelor degree Male/Female, maximum 31 years old
* Minimum 1-2 years working experience in administration
* Able to handle tight schedule
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Computer literacy
If you meet the qualification, please send your resume with recent photograph, current and expected salary, to:
Lowongan Kerja BUMN PT Kereta Api Indonesia