Lowongan Kerja IT Bayan Resources 2011 : The Bayan Group is engaged in open cut mining of various coal quality from mines located primarily in East and South Kalimantan. Being an integrated coal producer in Indonesia the Bayan Group through its various mines, produces coal ranging from semi-soft coking coal to environmentally-friendly low sulphur, sub-bituminous coal.
The Bayan Group, through various companies, has exclusive rights to mine under five Coal Contracts of Works (CCOWs) and three Kuasa Pertambangan’s (KPs) awarded by the Government of Indonesia over a total concession are of 81,265 Ha/ The Bayan Group coal resources and reserves have been independently verified and certified to international JORC standards by third-party mining consultant.
Serving as an integrated coal producer, the Bayan Group has its own coal loading infrastructure. It owns the largest coal terminal in Indonesia known as the Balikpapan Coal Terminal located in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, with a throughput capacity of 15 million metric tones per annum and a stockpiling capacity of approximately one million tones across 16 stockpiles. It can fully load large Panamax vessels (up to 90,0000 DWT) and partially load Cape size vessels (up to 200,000 DWT) , making the Bayan Group an exceptional integrated coal producer. It is also the only coal producer in the country to operate a Floating Transfer-Station that can be moved to take advantage of the location with the greatest demand or to avoid bad weather and can be positioned to load capsize vessels. These infrastructure assets complement the logistical aspects of the Bayan Group’s business and at the same time, provide benefits to take advantage of ample mining opportunities. Whenever capacity permits, these infrastructure assets are also readily utilized by third parties from whom the Bayan Group receives a secondary source of income., we are now seeking to recruit high caliber, creative, highly dedicated, and dynamic professional who will be based in our head office:
Systems Administrator - Communications Systems
• LAN systems - Extensive experience working with switches in a medium to large network. In particular must have experience with Cisco switches, VLANs, QoS, etc.
• WAN systems - Extensive experience working with routers in a medium to large network. Experience with Cisco routers, IOS, 3-layer interetwork model, etc.
• TCP/IP systems - Extensive experience working with TCP/IP in a medium to large network. Experience with routing protocols, WAN QoS and performance management.
• Wireless, V0IP, VSAT, RADIUS, fibre optics and related technologies.
• Two-Way Radio systems - Extensive experience working with corporate grade two-way radio systems in remote site environments.
Ideally you will have five years IT industry experience, with three years in systems administration, a graduate from a reputable university, and able to work independently. Professional industry certifications are preferred but not mandatory. Please send your resume and application letter to :
Lowongan BUMN Waskita (Persero) 2011