Lowongan Kerja Shell 2011 : Royal Dutch Shell plc was established more than a hundred years ago in Indonesia. Today Shell is a global company operating in over 100 countries and regions throughout the world, and employing more than 102,000 people. Shell Indonesia has been established as one of the fastest growing lubricants, retail fuels and bitumen business in the country and has strong commitment to strengthen their presence significantly.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia's Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 and 2008 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Operating in Downstream Oil Products, Shell Indonesia serves the business and motorist market segments. Shell Indonesia manages the business operations that include marketing and trading lubricants directly as well as through its appointed distributors. The Route To Market Manager is responsible to develop new Route To Market (RTM) models that are consistent with Global Marketing strategies, including transferring best practices to the Country.
* Drive fundamental changes in pricing strategy and process, establishing a market-driven mindset for setting price strategy as well as a discipline around ongoing price management
* Manage pricing in a multichannel context where consumer offers, inter-channel conflicts, value chain composition, Shell performance and competitive context vary considerably from market to market
* Integrate pricing within business growth strategy and the rest of the marketing mix
* Ensure pricing decisions are based on robust and up to date data/tools (e.g. market
dynamics, competitor intelligence, brand health, brand maps, value chain analysis)
* Coach and guide marketing implementers and sales managers on the Price
Management Framework, ensuring training is integrated with trade-marketing
* Lead implementation and review of Price Management Framework across
all segments/channels, driving market based multi-channel thinking in pricing management
* Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or equivalent academic discipline
* Possess more than 5 years of work experience in sales, marketing and channel/distributor management fields, with specific strategic pricing working knowledge and experience
* Has a solid background in managing or working closely with the sales team as well as a broad Marketing background
* The incumbent must be analytical and has good financial skills
* A valid visa or authorisation to work in the Indonesia is required for this position
Application Deadline: Sunday 26 June 2011
Number of Vacancies: 1
Finance Advisor - Supply & Distribution Terminal/Expense (South East Asia)
Job ID: A24563 - Location: Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
The Supply and Distribution Terminal and Expenses Finance Advisor plays an integral role in supporting business decision-making and operational excellence in the area of terminal assets and costs management; thereby contributing to the business understanding and delivery of the overall cluster financial results in a business oriented and commercially astute manner.
Business Decision Support
Develop and deliver high quality Finance functional and commercial support & challenge to business decision making and new business development (including first line support on storage and handling contracts, deal economics, Tax, Treasury and finance-process matters). This includes providing relevant and timely analysis to enable effective cost management of terminals and also other Supply & Distribution expenses, to ensure decisions are optimal in value generation.
Develop and deliver commercially insightful analysis and appraisal of the terminal costs and other Supply & Distribution Expenses, including manpower and other spend using a combination of internal and external metrics / benchmarks throughout the cluster. The incumbent is responsible for coordinating the business plan with respect to these costs.
Financial Reporting and Operational Excellence
Financial reporting is performed by the Finance Operations team in Shell Business Services Centre based on activities and Streamline process roles of Supply & Distribution business staff, Finance Operations staff and Supply & Distribution finance staff. The incumbent is accountable for understanding financial performance and ensuring errors in reporting are rectified by the responsible parties. The incumbent supports operational excellence by designing/tracking meaningful targets and performance indicators.
Ensure Finance support provided through Finance Operations, tax, treasury, etc. is fit for purpose and timely to meet business needs. The incumbent will interface with other Class of Business to ensure cross-business performance is optimised.
Portfolio & Strategy
Provide Finance input to strategy & portfolio activities related to terminal or marketing CoB investments/divestments.
Participate and contribute to specific regional networks and projects.
Governance & Control
Ensure the business has a fit for purpose, risk based governance and control framework for its activities. Drive development and adoption of a structured self-assurance process by the business.
* You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a relevant academic discipline, with at least 8 years of experience in general and business finance, together with some experience as a Controller or similar
* You are an experienced finance professional with a strong track record in providing business support and business performance improvement in a large, complex business environment. You are able to handle multiple interfaces at operational through to senior management level
* You have strong interpersonal, leadership and change management skills. You have the ability to achieve results through influencing and motivating others (inside and outside Finance), and to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation and with external stakeholders in a virtual work environment
* A valid visa or authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position
Application Deadline: Wednesday 15 June 2011
Number of Vacancies: 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply online, please visit
Lowongan Shell -> Region : Asia, Country : Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja SCTV 2011