Lowongan Kerja Teknik ; ABB Sakti Industri : ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries in around 100 countries and employs around 111.000 people.
Having been present in Indonesia since 1980s, ABB acts through PT ABB Sakti Industri, PT ABB Transmission and Distribution, and PT ABB Instlallation Materials. ABB Indonesia are spread across Indonesia and we are looking for young talent to be placed at our office in Medan, Balikpapan, Surabaya, Pekanbaru and Jakarta.
To answer the growth challenge, we encourage personal initiative entrepreneurial behavior and seek to offer challenging and rewarding work environments. Join us!
Project Management (Jakarta Raya)
* Execute the scope of work as spelled out by contract including Variation Orders, procedure or instructions issued by client, all in accordance with Project Master Schedule, through day-today direction of all projects.
* Responsible for ensuring the effective planning, co-ordination, execution and monitoring of a project.
* Ensure projects are complying with client specifications, quality requirements of customers and meeting delivery schedules.
* Prepare and issue regular progress reporting to client i.e. conduct regular progress review or meeting with client.
* Ensure that the project is carried out in accordance with the Project Quality Assurance requirements.
* Oversee projects are within planned budget.
* Represents Company in the execution of project work for client i.e. establish and maintains client contacts and working arrangements with client’s representative in order to ensure adequate and uninterrupted flow of information between project and the client.
* Attend project co-ordination meeting i.e. technical, commercial and delivery.
* Initiate schedules and project planning meeting and kick-off meeting including completion of project checklist
* Responsible for the preparation of all project documents, progress report, project correspondence and filing.
* Work closely and liaise with internal and external parties on project works.
* Perform risk management analysis for all projects
* Arrange client’s acceptance of the deliverances and arrange for project closeout.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
All aplication will be treated confidentially. Please submit your application and CV to:
email@example.com not later than July 8th, 2011
Lowongan Kerja D3 Arina Multi Karya 2011