Lowongan Kerja Cegelec Indonesia : Cegelec set up a wholly-owned subsidiary, Indokomas, in 1984 in Indonesia, with headquarters in Jakarta and a local office in Balikpapan. Indokomas has a turnover that has grown to US$ 50 million in 2008 and employs some 600 people. This makes it by far the largest Cegelec branch in South East Asia, in addition to a subsidiary in Singapore.
Indokomas is primarily active in the oil and gas sector, which represents the largest part of its business in Indonesia, as well as in the energy sector and in the fields of infrastructure and industry. Cegelec works for a large number of customers, including Total, BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Medco, Amerada Hess, PLN, Ericsson, and Telkomsel.
Cegelec has developed over the years an important know-how and expertise in several fields, ranging from energy to maintenance: energy and electricity, of course, but also automation, instrumentation and control; information and communication technologies; HVAC (air conditioning systems), mechanics; maintenance and services.
Benefiting from these multi-disciplinary skills, Indokomas adapted to meet the market trends and demands for medium-sized EPC jobs. It has, for instance, been successful in securing EPC orders for BP (three-year long E&I service contract with BP for 18 offshore platforms in the Java Sea, US$ 7.4 million) and Total (4 telecom and control system contracts for an aggregate value of US$ 50 million).
CEGELEC (www.cegelec.com), one of the foremost providers of engineering services, has been operating in Indonesia for more than 50 years in the fields of electrical engineering and construction. The company has been operating under the name of PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa since 1984. To support our operations, we are currently looking for :
QHSE Manager (QHSE)
• Minimum of 5 years managerial level on offshore construction experience.
• Evidence of appropriate formal training in key activities related.
• Certification applied or taken Dit.Jend.MIGAS or Depnaker AK3, ISO/OHSAS Lead Auditor and/or international certified recognition bodies such NEBOSH/NIOSH.
• Good inter-personal skills, well organized, good written and oral communication skills including English language and computer literacy.
• Ability to work on his own initiative but function as an integral part of a team.
• Flexible and pro-active approach.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV and a recent photograph (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Freeport 2011