Lowongan Kerja Kraft Foods Juli 2011 : Kraft Foods Is a global powerhouse in snacks, confectionery and quick meals. The company is the world’s second largest food company, making delicious products for billions of consumers in more than 160 countries. The portfolio Includes 11 Iconic brands – Oreo, Nabisco and LU biscuits; Milka and Cadbury chocolates; Trident gum; Jacobs and Maxwell House coffees; Philadelphia cream cheeses; Kraft cheeses, dinners and dressings; and Oscar Mayer meats. And another well known 70 brands, Kraft Foods (www.kraftfoodscompany.com; NYSE: KFT) is a member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Standard & Poor’s 500, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability, Index.
“Graduate Training Program”
be the future leader of Kraft Foods Indonesia
by Joining in : ITASTE
ITaste , a five days intensive challenge which introduces students to the real business case and participating in building a winning business with our top brands.
IT Taste, a five days intensiveGet a taste of everything … iTaste introduces students to different sides of Kraft’s businesses.
Get familiar with our iconic brand, know our consumers, see how our products are made in our state of the art factories, and meet Kraft Foods Indonesia Leadership Team.
MAKE EVERY BITE COUNT
Kraft Foods believes in making every experience delicious
The winner will win :
· A trip to Singapore
· Delicious sharing experience with Asia Pacific iTaste winners
· Exclusive meeting with Kraft Foods Asia Pacific Leadership team
· A seat in our Graduate Traineeship Program
By winning a seat in our Graduate Traineeship program, means you are aimed to:
· Equip the organization with a steady pool of high potential talents that will be qualified to occupy key specialist/ supervisory position upon program completion
· Develop a strong talent pipeline that has cross functional experience and a deeper understanding of our business
· Provide an accelerated career growth for successful candidate
We are inviting :
· Senior students to be graduated on July – October 2011
· Those graduated in 2011 and early 2012 are welcome to apply
· Any major of study with GPA minimal 3.00 (scale of 4)
· Student organizational savvy, involved actively in both academic and non-academic activity
· Fluency in English both in speaking and writing
Kindly fill in application here, send to
email (Subject: GTP Kraft Foods) no later than July 21, 2011.
For those who meet our requirements, they will be invited to our Campus Road Show on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at Auditorium Soeria Atmadja FEUI Depok.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN PJB 2011