Lowongan Kerja Perusahaan Gas Negara Juli 2011 : Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero), Tbk, better known by the abbreviations PGN or PGAS as naming for the stoke, is a state-owned enterprise that was established to distribute gas from oil and gas exploitation areas to users in industrial zones, and even to residential areas.To distribute the gas, the Company manages a network of distribution pipelines that extends from the drilling areas, more commonly known as gas/oil fields, to commercial zones, or to collection stations for loading onto transport vessels.
When PGN was founded in 1859, its core business was the distribution of gas to residential areas. In line with the times, gas distribution and gas transportation now form the core of PGN’s business. The Company’s operational area currently covers almost all of western and eastern of Java and northern of Sumatera and will soon extend throughout the entire territory of Indonesia.
VICE PRESIDENT LNG
* Preparing, organizing and operating LNG operational unit;
* Preparing technical, operational, transportation, market and commercial aspects of LNG unit;
* Seeking LNG supply and trading;
* Reporting to the PGN s CEO.
* Having experience of 15 years in LNG bussiness;
* Having minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Petroleum Engineering! Physics Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering;
* Fluency in English both oral and written;
* Having extensive experience in operating LNG plant/ terminal;
* Having experience in LNG shipping;
* Having good government relations and global international LNG networking;
* Having good negotiation skills and understanding of LNG contract;
* Fast learning, good ahalytical skill, and possess strong drive;
* Strong knowledge in:
- LNG bussiness chain;
- Pre FEED, FEED and EPC contract for LNG plant development.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited, if you are a suitable match for this position please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org before July 30, 2011
Lowongan Kerja D3 S1 PT Axis 2011