Lowongan Kerja S1 HSBC : HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 8,500 offices in 86 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by around 220,000 shareholders in 119 countries and territories. The shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange in the form of American Depositary Receipts.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, including a rapidly growing e-commerce capability, HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work.
We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
Supervisor Corporate Call Center (Code : Spv CCC - CBA 10)
* The job holder will take full responsibility of Corporate Call Centre (CCC) Telephone Service day-to-day operation and ensure high level of service is delivered to customers. Ensure the excellent service standard performance of Corporate Call Centre and also enhance customer service delivery within agreed service standards and operating guidelines. The jobholder is also encouraged to do sales activity within Corporate Call Centre area upon sales opportunity of HSBC products.
* Has a minimum of 1 - 3 years experience in a call center environment (preferrably banking).
* Customer centric mindset to deliver customer experience.
* Understanding general Banking policy and processes.
* Basic knowledge of Treasury, Trade, and Cash Management products.
* Sales ability and skills preferred.
* Able to use MS Office application.
* University degree (S1).
* Good command in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* Good interpersonal skill.
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below:
HSBC - Human Resources Department
address: World Trade Center, 4th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta 12920
Please put the position code:Spv CCC - CBA 11 as the subject of your e-mail application
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id
Lowongan Indo Biofuels Energy 2011