Lowongan Kerja Britmindo Agustus 2011 : PT BRITMINDO is an established professional Mining company providing services that include Mine Development, Mine Management, Operational Improvements, Technical Studies and Consultancy to the leading Indonesian mining companies. Our Corporate Vision is to raise the professionalism and quality of mining in Indonesia by providing reliable, high quality services. Our team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at both our Jakarta Head office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
With continued growth we are seeking Project Geology Manager to be based at Jakarta Reporting to Engineering Director
- Proven Experience in the field of coal exploration programmed and management.
- Proven experience at a senior level in computerized geological modeling.
- Proven experience in coal Resources Assessment.
- Having knowledge of JORC reporting standard.
- Having comprehensive knowledge of mining management principles and practices.
- Good communication and presentation skills including report writing - Good English is essential.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadline.
- Geologist with minimum 10 (ten) years experience in coal exploration, engineering and consulting.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, in Geology.
- AusIMM/IAGI/PERHAPI member is highly considered.
If you want to take your expression of interest with us to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace change with a dynamic view of mining as world demand for commodities has never been greater please apply or email your application and CV with position title by email: 250kb, not later than 3 week from this advertisement date to email@example.com
HR PT. BRITMINDO
Lowongan Kerja SMA PT Unipower