Lowongan Kerja Eaton Indonesia : Eaton IndonesiaEaton is a global, Fortune 500 diversified power management company. And we have been doing business for nearly 100 years. Eaton helps customers manage power, so buildings, airplanes, trucks, cars, machinery and entire businesses can do more while consuming less energy. As an integrated global company, we are unified in our commitment to powering business worldwide.
Eaton products and solutions are critical to industries and businesses. Our technology delivers the power inside hundreds of products and places – from aircrafts and military jets, manufacturing plants and hospitals, airport terminals, data centers and homes to hybrid trucks, cars, theme parks and oil rigs, and even the Panama Canal. We serve customers in more than 150 countries and do business in five industries: electrical, hydraulics, aerospace, automotive and truck.
At Eaton, we’re committed to “Doing Business Right.” And it’s much more than a slogan. It’s an unwavering commitment to the highest ethical practices and standards of behavior. It’s how we conduct ourselves in interactions with each other, our customers and our business partners. It’s how we support our communities and respect the environment. And it’s a reflection of our long-standing core values and beliefs about people.
Sales Engineer work location Jakarta
* Involve in providing front line input to Strategic Plan and Profit Plan and adheres to sales strategy for the processing market segment within South East Asia, especially in Kalimantan and Sumatra, Indonesia to ensure alignment to company sales goals and profitability.
* Prepare action plans for effective search of new sales leads and prospects covering Contractors and OEMs in particular and User in general
* Initiates and get alignment and development of action plans to grow market and increase share of wallet
* Assist in the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans as needed.
* Provide timely, accurate, responsible pricing on RFQ from customers and Quote-to-Cash, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
* Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and assigned reports (Key Customer Visit Report; Monthly Report; Self Appraisal – Mid Year and Year End APEX and other assigned Eaton University courses.
* Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFQ responses.
* Meet and exceed annual sales target and budget guidelines, measured monthly
* Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and Eaton Ethics
* Involve actively in company marketing activities, such as trade shows, tech-days and presentations
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
* Exhibiting strong and positive attitude.
* Work best under extreme pressure
* 3-5 years of experience in industrial sales, especially in the palm oil industries. Knowledge of processing industries is a big plus.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements of contractors, consultants and users.
* Willingness to travel in within Peninsular and East Malaysia and other ASEAN countries as required. High mobility expected.
Please write-in or email with detailed resume, stating your current and expected salaries before 27 Agustus 2011 to:
Eaton Industries Pte Ltd
45 Tuas View Circuit, Singapore 637660