Lowongan Kerja PT Netwave Teknologi : Founded by experienced team from the telecomunication industries more than 10 years, PT Netwave Teknologi is your partner for business solution, especially for telecomunication industries to give you reliable products, services and solution.
The telecom business is one side spruced by rapid growth, fast changes in technology, major trend towards deregulation and globalization causing division of the market segment and making it more specialized. On the other side, it suffers from lack of open standards, proprietary systems, and inflexible and diverse applications
Thus to stay in business, operators have to provide cheaper and faster service at a higher quality level and also think about connecting to partners networks to provide business synergy. The challenge is to efficiently manage ones own networks and seamlessly be able to integrate and control multi-vendor and multi-technology products.
If you’re a hardworking, motivated, and team-oriented person, Netwave Teknologi would like to talk to you! We offer competitive and attractive compensation (based on expertise level). We strive to provide a safe and enjoyable working environment.
PT Netwave Teknologi (www.netwave-tek.com) is urgently looking for candidates for Telecommunication Project who possess following requirements:
Project Management Officer (PMO) Work Location Depok
Role Responsibilities :
* To take on the end-to-end management of both project management and product development.
* Creating project plan, project schedule, execute, monitor and control the project planning keep the project time frame consistent (complete project management officer steps and tasks).
* Work with key internal and external stakeholders to define and scope projects; determine resources required, highlight risks, set clear objectives and delivering high quality project goal within limited time, budget and resources, including documents gathering from internal and external related with project.
* Work interfaces with all team project related include business development and marketing team, development team, vendors, solution development, quality assurance and client support.
* Supervise and motivate the team members, verify status and assigned activities, participate to internal project steering comities and follow up actions.
* Bachelor degree, preferably in Information technology or Computer Science.
* Minimum of 2 years software project management experience. Preferably in Telco industry.
* Having knowledge in Application Software Engineering, RDBMS and Infrastructure.
* Having experience of handling multiple projects under tight timescales at the same time (multi tasking capability).
* Highly developed communication skills (Presentation, Interpersonal and Influencing others Skill).
* Capable to work under pressure and long working hours.
* Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
* Adaptive of very rapid changes situation.
* Initiative, Creative, High Commitment and Struggle.
* Creative to find out best way out for any problem of situation (especially for non-technical issues).
System Development (SysDev) Work Location Depok
Propose solution or ideas from technical point of view in technical design discussion.
* Develop / construct application or modules based on technical design by using defined framework and technical environment.
* As second level support in term of problem solving.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Good in communication skills and high working capability in teamwork
* Excellent knowledge in Java Fundamental, J2EE, J2ME and its related technology (Application Server, EJB, framework, etc)
* Good knowledge in Database (Oracle, mySQL)
* Good knowledge in System Design using UML
* Experienced in Web Based System Development
* Experienced in Mobile Application Development is desired.
* Familiar with versioning system (SVN)
* Knowledge in other programming language (C/C++, VB, Delphi) will be a plus
To apply for this position, you are welcome to submit resume with contact details, attached a photo and expected salary by email to :
Please indicate the position code you are applying for in the subject of your email. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lowonagan Kerja Sampoerna 2011