Lowongan Kerja Finance Manager GCL Capital : We, GCL Capital, are establishing a joint venture company in Indonesia for mining of lateritic nickel ore and organizing the future development of a 50,000 Spa nickel pig iron smelting facility. The target nickel mine is located close to Sorowako, a town in south Sulawesi, with a total mining area of approximately 8,000 Ha. The location of the target mine is very close to the mining & smelting facilities of PT. Inco.
Lead a small team of finance professionals in performing accounting and reporting, compliance and controlling, planning and analysis treasury and tax activities for the Company.
* Prepare and review monthly financial reports.
* Provide monthly analysis on budget variances.
* Policies formulation and implementation on internal control management.
* Mining cost control and management.
* Prepare cash flow forecast.
* Assist in budget planning process.
* Design work process flow and financial procedures.
* Liaise with external auditors and tax consultants for annual statutory audits and tax filing and tax planning.
Requirement and Qualifications:
* Recognized Tertiary qualifications in Accounting.
* University degree holder in Accounting, qualified accountant is preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years commercial and/or external audit experiences, preferably working in mining business and/or international professional accountancy firm.
* Familiar with international and local accounting standard.
* Good knowledge in Indonesia custom import/export, foreign trade regulations.
* Good, written and spoken English.
* Immediate available is preferred.
* Analytical thinking.
* Striving for achievement.
* Communication and Interpersonal understanding.
* Energetic, initiative, self-motivated.
Attractive package will be offered to suitable candidate. If interested, please send your full resume with expected salary to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and attention
to: Wun Ling (Finance Manager).
Lowongan Kerja S1 Pelayaran