Lowongan Kerja PT Lippo Cikarang 2011 : PT Lippo Cikarang, Tbk – a public listed company with line of business in urban development. The company builds and grows its portfolio by developing a comprehensive township with green environment and well-planned land arrangement.
Lippo Cikarang offers an integrated township to achieve its vision to be the best place work, live and play. Guided by that vision, Lippo Cikarang presents an integrated township with inclusive facilities that include residential, shop houses, recreation area (Water boom Lippo Cikarang, Mall Lippo Cikarang, Sports Club, Golf Driving Range), commercial (Lippo Cikarang City Walk) and industrial area (Delta Silicon 1, 2 and 3). As of today, Lippo Cikarang continues to strengthen its business portfolio. To accomplish our vision, we invite talented and bright candidates to join our growing business as:
Researcher & Development Staff (RDS), Placement: Bekasi
* Bachelor/Master Degree from Architecture/Planology/Real Estate
* Exp min 2 years in real estate research, product development from real estate company or consultant
* Proficient in market /consumer research & data analysis
* Fast learner, creative, good analytical and able to work under pressure
Drafter (DFT), Placement: Bekasi
* Min SMK/Diploma 3 in civil/construction engineering
* Proficient in Autocad 2D&3D, Land Development, 3Dmax, Photoshop
* Min 1 year exp in civil infrastructure development such as roads, highways and bridges
Civil Techinician (CIV - TECH), Placement: Bekasi
* Male,25 – 29 years old, STM/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Construction
* Exp in building/high rise building/ malls especially in fitting out activities
* Computer literate (MS Office, AutoCad 2D/3D,Land Development)
* Fast learner,team player, good communication skills with costumer driven interest, able to work under tight deadlines/schedule
Customer Service Supervisor, Placement: Bekasi
* Diploma or Bachelor's Degree from any major
* 5 years exposure in Customer Service/ Tenant Relations with experience as Supervisor or Coordinator.
* Preferably from Real Estate/Property Management/Hotel.
* Good communication, strong leadership with strong ability to manage complaints in favorable manner.
* Able to work with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates should submit application Letter, copy of academic Transcript & Certificate, Curriculum Vitae, Copy of ID and current photograph before May 13, 2011 to:
Human Resource and Service Division
Easton Commercial Centre
Jl Gunung Panderman Kav 05, Lippo Cikarang, Bekasi 17550
Or send through email to:
Lowongan Kerja S1