Lowongan Kerja Office Manager Greenpeace : Greenpeace, one of the world’s leading environmental campaigning organizations is seeking applications for
The Office Manager, as part of Indonesia Country Management Team, will responsible to take leading role in overall Office management to provide all supports to enable for office smooth operations and at the same time in line to Department’s mission.
Basic requirements :
* Minimum bachelor degree.
* Strong planning, organizing and problem solving ability.
* Demonstrate ability to work independently, take own initiative, fast learner, self -starter, be flexible, able to manage and prioritize numerous tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Demonstrate leadership with management skills to manage a team and also effectively manage unit’s work-load to full fill organization needs.
* Committed and goal oriented, mature and takes an extremely proactive approach with minimum 5 years of Office Management experiences with international working environment and liaising with people from different cultures based in different locations.
* Possess offices management, office facilities, IT and computer skills necessary to effectively handle day-to-day responsibilities.
* Effective communication skills in English, both spoken and writing.
* Proven record of integrity and appreciate Greenpeace Values.
APPLICATIONS GUIDELINES Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction explaining why you are qualified for the position; read our Recruitment Pack with detail job description (http://www.greepeace.pr.id/jobs) and fill out Application Form which you can download from
www.greenpeace.org/seasia/id and email by the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out all items in the application form as this will be our basis for short-listing candidates.
Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will not be accepted.
For inquiries, please contact our office at telephone number +62-21-7182858.
Deadline of application: April 30, 2011
Lowongan Kerja PT