LOWONGAN KERJA PT. Panasonic April 2011 Jakarta : Panasonic Corporation of North America, based in Secaucus, NJ, is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation (NYSE: PC) and the hub of its branding, marketing, sales, service, product development and R&D operations in the U.S. and Canada.
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delighted American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic’s consumer electronics and technology products range from award-winning VIERA High Definition Plasma and LCD TVs and LUMIX Digital Cameras to ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, home appliances, personal care products, components and entire in-flight entertainment and information systems.
Panasonic operations in North America include R&D Centers, manufacturing bases, the highly rated Panasonic Customer Call Center in Chesapeake, VA, business-to-business and industrial solutions companies and consumer products, sales and service networks throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Panasonic Corporation of North America and its subsidiaries and affiliates employ about 12,000 people in the region.
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia as a joint venture sales company looking for a qualified person who has solid analytical and logical thinking with highly motivated and self started. You should be able to work in a team and work hard to adapt with highly dynamic and under pressure situation to fill the vacant position of:
Compensation & Benefit Officer
The candidate is responsible to:
* Support and manage C&B schemes of employees in line with Company regulations and HR policies
* Ensure payroll to all employee are well managed and on schedule. Preparing and processing the payment of monthly income tax and Jamsostek
* Maintain HR information system (People Soft), ensured that any data changes are keeping updated
* Keep updating all C&B administration (Leave, Medical, Pph 21, )
* Managing the HR administration and regular headcounts report
* Support Customer Audit
General Requirements :
* Must possess at least Bachelor degree (S-1) from recognized university.
* Has minimum 2 – 3 years working experience in related field, and well verse in payroll systems
* Possess good knowledge of Indonesia tax (Pph-21) and have ability in tax calculation & report.
* Good personalities, energetic and able to work under pressure, aggressive, initiative and customer oriented.
* Good communication skills of Bahasa Indonesia & English, both oral and written
* Computer literacy / able to operate Microsoft Office (Excel)
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Please send in a Comprehensive Resume, Day Time Contact Number, salary expectation and Photograph to :
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia,
Jl. Dewi Sartika (Cawang II), No.14, Jakarta 13630 or
Lowongan Kerja Mining engineering