LOWONGAN Kerja SMA Baker Hughes Riau April 2011 : Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider of high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk and improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction and advancing reservoir performance. Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving independent, international and national oil companies. Our service network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2 hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes technologies for the project.
Field engineers at Baker Hughes deliver front-line technical services and solutions across our drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. These are hands-on roles, often outdoors and in demanding or harsh conditions such as offshore on an oil rig or onshore in the desert.
By applying for this role you will be indicating your interest in working for Baker Hughes as a Field Engineer in the Asia-Pacific region. During your application you will be asked which specific country within Asia-Pacific you wish to apply to.
FIELD OPER II – ALS (Riau – Duri,Riau,ID-RI)
* Under general supervision is responsible for all aspects of cable services including spooling and banding electrical power cable utilized on ESP systems in coordinated effort and procedure with installation engineer and rig operators.
* Spools cable onto cable reel as the tubing is being pulled out of the well.
* Bands cable onto tubing as the down unit and tubing are being run into the well.
* Maintains cable service truck and trailer, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with DOT regulations.
* Assists with cable repair as needed at the cable repair service center.
* Proper completion of DOT log books, DOT inspection forms, and turn in for office records.
* Proficiently performs equipment lay downs as requested by customers and completes paperwork. Completes daily time sheet and monthly expense report.
* Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
* Collects information during testing and inspection to provide a customer with recommendations on equipment or cable status.
* Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable and stay within HS&E guidelines.
* Must have ability to communicate with various clients and must have an ability to quickly adjust to changing job assignments / requirements and have the flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
* Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Education / Experience & Skill Requirement
* High school diploma or equivalent. Industry experience and product line training required.
* General knowledge of machines, tools, and banding materials, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
* Strong problem solving skills with good customer service skills.
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta,ID-JK)
* Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
* Under direct supervision, assist in the day-to-day accounting activities which may include maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and/or in the preparation of basic financial reports.
* Responsible for the actuals and plans for ledgers and bank reconciliation.
* Assist the accounting staff in monthly closes of the ledger.
* Assist in various account reconciliations and analyses.
* Handle special projects, as assigned.
* Basic Qualifications
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
Desired / Preferred Qualifications
* 3 – 4 years experience as an Accountant
* Familiar with SAP (optional)
* Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
* Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good PC skills.
* Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
* Strong customer focus.
For further information please check our web:
Should you interested please apply at following below link:
Lowongan Kerja Perusahaan