International partnerships with Toyota, Daihatsu, Isuzu, Nissan Diesel, Peugeot, BMW in the automobile segment and with Honda in the motorcycle segment provides Astra Group companies with access to the latest technology, proven production design models, and of course a high profile for our quality products.
In the automotive component business, Astra has partnerships with well-known companies such as Aisin Seiki, Aisin Takaoka, Akebono, Denso, Mahle, Kayaba, GS Yuasa, Nittan Valve, Daido Steel, Nippon Gasket, Keihin, Toyoda Gosei and DIC Corporation.
Astra's automotive business relies on strong working relationships with principals, supported by production capability to meet market demand, providing products with affordable price, extensive distribution and after-sales service networks, and marketing excellence.
Financing support through Astra Credit Companies (ACC), Toyota Astra Finance (TA Finance) and Federal International Finance (FIF) provided customers with the opportunity to get the right product, at the right time and at the right price.
PT Astra International Tbk is a large and solid Company with wide business interest in automotive, financial services, heavy equipment, agribusiness, information technology, and infrastructure sectors. We are currently seeking for professional candidates with strong analytical ability, high sense of achievement, ability to work under pressure, and fluency in English (both oral and written) to join Astra's winning team.
RESOURCING -MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Work and Test Location: Surabaya and Jakarta
- You will be trained, developed intensively and be involved in hands-on project to become future leaders of the company to deal with competitive business environment. You will get a comprehensive training which consists of combination of in class & on the job training. The program is designed to develop future leader by providing knowledge and direct practice on our core business.
- Bachelor degree from Any Major
- Have strong interest in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource
- Actively involved in organizational activities
- Have strong leadership
- Good interpersonal and communication skills