Management Training Garuda Indonesia 2011 : Garuda Indonesia is named after the mythical bird that bore the gods on their legendary journeys.
More recently, Garuda Indonesia, along with the country as a whole, has undergone a period of dynamic change.
Garuda Indonesia has continued its efforts to improve its services and to provide safe comfortable and reliable air transportation services. Through those efforts, Garuda Indonesia has now succeeded in improving its performance in the areas of on-time departures, load factors and yield, and the company recently returned to a position of positive cash flow and operating profit.
Garuda Indonesia also realizes that the business challenges of the future will be increasingly complex and difficult. Consequently, Garuda Indonesia is determined to improve its quality in all aspects of the company’s activities, and to prepare for privatization which will be realized in the near future. Through these efforts it is our sincere hope that Garuda Indonesia will remain a source of great national pride for Indonesia, and that we will continue to be one of Asia’s most respected airlines.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company's grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia's employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company's productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
Management Trainee Managerial and Leadership Garuda Indonesia
* Indonesian citizen
* Holds Bachelor Degree (S1) with maximum age 26 years old
* Holds Post Graduate Degree (S2) with maximum age 28 years old
* Graduated from reputable university
* GPA minimum 3.00 (scale 4) or equivalent for Bachelor Degree
* GPA minimum 3.25 (scale 4) or equivalent for Post Graduate Degree
* Fluent in English both written and verbal
* Able to operate computer, minimum Microsoft Office and internet
* Managerial and leadership experience would be an advantage
* Professional appearance with positive attitudes
* Willing to be placed in Head Office or any domestic/international Branch Offices
This vacancy is valid till May 06, 2011 For further information, please call our recruitment team :
- Office : (021) 2560-1038/1042
- Ms. Risa : 0857-1871-1837
- Ms. Ega : 0812-81080-133
Lowongan Kerja Kompas