Officer Development Program Bank Mandiri 2011 : Bank Mandiri was established on October 2, 1998, as part of bank restructuring program implemented by the Indonesian government.
Bank Mandiri as one of the leading banks in Indonesia to provide services to customers that include business segment Corporate, Commercial, Micro & Retail, Consumer Finance and Treasury & International. The bank also offers capital markets services, Islamic banking and insurance through Mandiri Securities, Bank Syariah Mandiri and AXA Mandiri.
Bank Mandiri currently employs 24 294 employees with branch offices in 1296 and 7 branch offices / representatives / overseas subsidiaries. Bank Mandiri distribution service also comes with 6496 ATMs, and electronic channels including Internet Banking, SMS Banking and Call Center 14000.
Since its inception, Bank Mandiri has worked hard to create a strong management team and professionals who work based on the principles of good corporate governance has been recognized internationally. Asiamoney magazine awarded for our commitment for the implementation of GCG to provide Corporate Governance Award for the category of Best Overall for Corporate Governance in Indonesia and the Best for Disclosure and transparency.
Officer Development Program (ODP) The Future Leader of Bank Mandiri
Work Location: All Areas Indonesia
* Graduated S1 / S2 from all majors except Department of Health Sciences / Nursing, Literature, Art, Teaching & Religious
* GPA Minimum S1 Graduated 3:00, Graduates minimum S2 3:20
* Maximum age at the time of initial selection 26.00 years for graduates S1, 28.00 years for graduates S2
* Excellent oral and written English
* Able to operate computer minimal MS Office programs
* Not married and willing to not get married during the period of education
* Willing to undergo bond department
* Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Interested candidates please apply online before July 30 2011 at the link provided below
Lowongan Kerja Wartsila